Páginas

domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

Won't let you go ! (maybe)

When you're falling, you're crashing, your fire has turned to ashes, when you're screaming, your heart is bleeding, you're feeling like there's no reason, I won't let you go!
Because when you're all alone and it's cold and there's no one to hold, when you're feeling lost, and there's nowhere to go, When you're feeling sad, don't forget you can reach for my hand.
When you're feeling down just remember I won't let you go!
When you're torn down, when you're messed up, don't you give in, no don't you give up
When you're drowning, and you're fading, always know that I'm always waiting I won't let you go!
When I said forever I know that I meant forever And I won't let you down
I can always be found And I'm always around.
When you're all alone, it's cold, there's no one to hold
When you're feeling lost, and there's nowhere I WON'T LET YOU GO !

Vodka Morango

Sem comentários: